Knowledgeable Representation For Your Legal Needs
Our founding attorney, Dean Brinkley, returned to Jefferson County to establish his law practice. Since 1994, he has met the legal needs of individuals and businesses throughout Southeast Texas. When you need a lawyer to advocate on your behalf, we are the firm to trust. Our goal is to represent your best interests every step of the way.
Committed To Helping Clients Find Solutions
Dean Brinkley has grown up in this community. He truly wants to help those who need it most. He has extensive civil trial experience. He also handles business, estate planning and real estate transactions. He has helped form hundreds of area businesses and has helped several local companies in their transactions and disputes. To read more about his qualifications, you can click on his biography below:
- Misty Mason – Office Manager
- Cynthia (Cindy) Downs – Paralegal
- Michayla Weisse – Paralegal
- Sarah Brinkley – Receptionist
- Heather Ripley – Paralegal
- Rachel Green – Paralegal
Client Service Is Paramount
Our clients are well served and walk away feeling understood. On an individual level, our attorney’s skills make him an excellent choice for those facing a variety of issues. They include:
- Estate planning, ensuring your assets are protected
- Real estate, from contracts to disputes
- Business Transactions and Litigation, which can often become complex legal matters
- Personal injury cases, for those suffering after an accident
- Special Master in Chancery services, which our attorney has extensive experience providing
- Probate, Estate administration and litigation
Understandably, it can be intimidating to start the legal process. However, it is often necessary. With these cases, time is of the essence. The longer you wait, the more difficulties you could face down the road. Special master in chancery services, over large and small agregate settlements.
Call Today To Learn More About What We Can Do
We can help you through all stages of your case. To schedule a consultation and discuss your options, call our office in Beaumont at 409-359-8895 today. You can also fill out our contact form by clicking here.